Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can add more than one domain in Bluehost via addon Domain feature provided in cPanel. This article I am providing a full article on How to add addon domain in Bluehost cPanel and hot to host multiple domains in a single shared hosting packages. Adding an addon domain is a very easy process. To complete this task, it takes 5 minutes. To grab the Bluehost Discount Coupon up to 30% use the given link.
Domain names are the address of your website such as Bluehostden.com, which is the domain name of this blog. If you purchase Bluehost hosting, you have to set the primary domain (root domain), then you can add more domain names in the same hosting via multiple domains adding the feature. So which is the best hosting to land for multiple domains at one place?
No doubt Bluehost is one of the top rated web hosting companies on the web. Did you buy a multiple hosting from Bluehost hosting company? Do you know how to add addon domain in Bluehost cPanel? If you do not know read and follow the instruction below.
How to add addon domain to your Bluehost account?
Ok, let us start the step by step procedure to add addon domain to Bluehost account and host multiple websites in the single hosting account without any problem.
Login to Cpanel:
- You need to login to Bluehost cPanel from the link which is provided in your email. This email will be reached after complete your purchase. (or) Open Bluehost.com and click on Login icon on the right side of the homepage. Then enter your login details like Username and Password.
- Now you are on the Bluehost Dashboard. Now click on cPanel. Now you are seeing all the options available in the control panel.
- In the Control Panel go to Domain Manager.
- Now choose to Assign a domain to your cPanel account from Shortcuts box.
Assign New Domain Name:
First, you need to add addon domain in the Addon domains feature. In the Page Assign Domain >
Step 1: Enter Domain
- Choose to Use a domain that is not already associated with your account, enter the Domain name without WWW in the box.
Step 2: Verify Ownership:
- In the next page, you need to Verify Ownership of the domain name, this process starts automatically after the update the Nameservers with the Domain registration services like Godaddy and Namecheap.
- Here there are four different options to verify your ownership. Personally, I suggest the Nameservers updating process verify domain ownership.
- To do this just copy the below Nameservers codes and go for the Domain registration sites dashboard and update the nameservers. the verification process will be started automatically. After few seconds the verification process will be complete. (NS1.BLUEHOST.COM, NS2.BLUEHOST.COM)
Step 3: Choose addon Vs Parked:
- Now you are on the third page. Just you verified Domain Ownership.
- Here there are three options – Addon Domain, Parked Domain, and Unassigned Domain.
- Here Choose Addon Domain.
Step 4: Choose addon directory and sub-domain:
- Now in this step, you need to create a directory for addon domain at Choose addon directory and sub-domain option for your addon domain.
- Here choose or tick the option Create a new directory and Write the name of your domain name in the Public_html/DomainName.
- Finally, click on Assign the Domain.
- When you add addon domain (Satish.com), it creates a subdomain (satish.Primarydomain.com).
- Primary domain is the domain means you have added to your account at the time of hosting purchase.
The newly created subdomain features have the redirect option. Better to use the feature and redirect the hosting server created a subdomain to the main related domain name.
Now you have added the new domain name in your multiple domains hosting Bluehost hosting account successfully. Now you may login through your FTP account by using Filezilla and locate your folder then upload your files to that directory. Now your site is ready. You can install WordPress on Bluehost within that directory and create your WordPress blog if you want to share the info through WordPress blog. You can try some Bluehost Alternatives also.