Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bluehost is one of the best webs hosting company and it’s providing highly reputed services for their customers. This host hosted more than 2 million domains on their servers. This tutorial explains How to install WordPress on Bluehost account within 5 minutes.
After making a purchase, you become a member of these hosting users. If you not having Bluehost hosting, This is the right time to use these Bluehost Discount Coupon to save huge money on this purchase. First, you need to start, to do this you can create a blog by using this space.
Why am I using WordPress for my blogs?
- WordPress is the open source Content Management System.
- It is easy to setup and it has a friendly interface. No need to learn coding skills.
- WordPress is powerful CMS with tons of free WordPress plugins and free WordPress themes in their WordPress repository.
Bluehost is providing a special feature to install WordPress within few seconds. This is available in the cPanle of the Bluehost hosting to install WordPress on Bluehost web hosting. That is Quick install feature.
How to Install WordPress on Bluehost Web Servers?
After finishing your purchase, you must install the WordPress to start a new blog.
- First, you need to log in your recently purchased Bluehost account. After login, the page will be redirected to Bluehost Control Panel then go to Website tab > Install WordPress.
- The page will be redirected to a mojomarketplace Simple Scripts installation page.
- Then click on One Click Installs (left side of the menu bar).
- Choose WordPress to install into your hosting server.
- Read the basic points about WordPress and its installation. Click on Get Started button
- Mojomarketplace will ask the permission to access your hosting account. Just click on Grant buttons.
- Add the Bluehost hosting login credentials like username and password. You will redirect to the WordPress installation page.
- You will get three major tabs like Start from Scratch, Design my site and Get live help. Here click on Start from scratch and choose WordPress then click on Let’s Go
- Choose the domain name for WordPress installation. Then click on Next button. Uncheck the Helpful plugins if you no need here.
- Fill the details in the given boxes like First name, Lastname, Email, username and Password.
- Now WordPress installation will start. After few seconds, the installation will complete.
- Now your WordPress blog is ready. Open the domain name in new tab to check the whether it is opening or not.
- In this screen shows “Your WordPress Installation Completed” notice will come. Now click on View credentials link to know the login detail. Just copy the credentials for future reference. These login details have URL, Login URL, Username, and Password.
- To login to your newly installed WordPress blog, use the parameter link this www. YourDomainName. com/wp-login.php. (Replace YourDomainName with your domain name) After that enter the username and password. Now you will be on your WordPress Dashboard.
Bluehost is the excellent web hosting service provider. Grab the recent Bluehost Discount coupon code (Which is added in the link) and create a blog and start your posting, share your information online, and Expand your business. Bluehost WordPress hosting reviews are very good with this hosting service.
This is not a regular Bluehost discount coupon. It is changing Bluehost month to month these discounts frequently.
After registration of your new hosting account on Bluehost, the above procedure on “How to install WordPress on Bluehost web server” is very helpful to create a blog. You can add addon domain in Bluehost shared hosting now.
Use Bluehost Discount Coupon to make a new hosting purchase now.
If you are having any problems in installation, do not hesitate ad use the comment box below to drop your queries. I will help you to solve the problem.
If this tutorial is helpful, please share this with your friends through social media by using the Social icons.